- Forms, Rates & Tables
- Continuing Professional Education
- Determination Letter
- Email Chief Counsel Advice
- Exempt Organizations Update
- Field Service Advice
- Forms and Instructions
- General Counsel Memoranda
- IRS Announcements
- IRS Fact Sheet
- IRS Forms
- IRS Legal Memoranda
- IRS Notices
- Information Release
- Internal Revenue Code
- Letter Rulings
- Revenue Procedures
- Revenue Rulings
- Technical Advice Memoranda
- Treasury Decisions
- Income Tax
- Transfer Taxes
- Case Studies
- Technical Reports
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
As a nonprofit hospital and medical center, Cincinnati Children’s relies on philanthropy to help bring hope and cures to children in our community and around the world. Your gift - no matter how big or small - helps us continue to provide world-class patient care and conduct pioneering research that can save children's lives and improve their quality of life.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Features
posted on 7 Feb 2013 | Group NewsParents magazine ranks Cincinnati Children's third among the nation's top 10 pediatric hospitals - and No. 1 in pulmonary care. Check out where we stand in six key categories of care. This...
posted on 19 Jun 2012 | Group NewsCincinnati Children's welcomed more than 1,100 guests for the eighth annual Celestial Ball on Saturday, May 19 – including more than 200 for the first-ever Celestial Ball After Party. The...
posted on 19 Jun 2012 | Group NewsCincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center ranks third in the nation among all Honor Roll hospitals in U.S.News and World Report’s 2012 Best Children’s Hospitals ranking.
posted on 15 May 2012 | Group NewsCincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is building a new 15-story research tower on its main campus, to adjoin a research facility that opened in 2007.
posted on 15 May 2012 | Group NewsA decade-long performance improvement project at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center has resulted in a 43 percent decrease in mortality rates in the pediatric intensive care unit (...
Other news from Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
posted on 15 May 2012 | Group NewsAt Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, our vision is to be the leader in improving child health. We are dedicated to transforming the way healthcare is delivered and to implementing...
- Last fiscal year, Cincinnati Children’s had more than one million patient encounters.
- Last fiscal year, Cincinnati Children’s provided more than $154 million of uncompensated care and financial assistance for children and families in need.
- The strength of our research efforts is evidenced by the support we receive from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Cincinnati Children’s is in an elite group of only two children’s hospitals that receive more than $99 million dollars in research funding from the NIH.
- NIH grants cover only about 39 percent of the total cost of our research. The balance of research costs, estimated at approximately $155 million in fiscal year 2009, is supported by industry, hospital operations, endowment earnings and charitable support.
- Cincinnati Children’s serves as the Department of Pediatrics for the University of Cincinnati’s College of Medicine.
- Cincinnati Children’s receives no tuition reimbursement for its education and training efforts.
- Last fiscal year, Cincinnati Children’s absorbed more than $43 million of graduate medical education costs.
For more information, contact Stacy Christman Blomeke, Esq., Director, Gift Planning at 513-636-1192 or by email.