- Forms, Rates & Tables
- Continuing Professional Education
- Determination Letter
- Email Chief Counsel Advice
- Exempt Organizations Update
- Field Service Advice
- Forms and Instructions
- General Counsel Memoranda
- IRS Announcements
- IRS Fact Sheet
- IRS Forms
- IRS Legal Memoranda
- IRS Notices
- Information Release
- Internal Revenue Code
- Letter Rulings
- Revenue Procedures
- Revenue Rulings
- Technical Advice Memoranda
- Treasury Decisions
- Income Tax
- Transfer Taxes
- Case Studies
- Technical Reports
- This policy covers how the Planned Giving Design Center, LLC ("PGDC"), its National Groups and Enterprise Groups ("Groups") treat personal information we collect and receive, including your use of the site. Personal information is information about you that you shared when you register on the site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PGDC or Groups do not own or control or to people that PGDC or Groups do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- PGDC collects personal information when you register, when you visit the PGDC web site, and from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email. In addition, you can enter optional information that you can share with other PGDC members via the PGDC Directory. Once you register with the PGDC and login to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- PGDC sets and accesses cookies on your computer.
- It is important to note that if you have your browser set to "reject all cookies," you will not be able to register on the PGDC and will thereby be unable to take advantage of its valuable community features.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When you become a member of a Group you agree to share your registration information with the owner of that Group. The Group can send you email announcements and may, at its discretion, contact you individually. You may at any time opt out of your membership in a Group after which the Group should no longer contact you.
- PGDC may display targeted advertisements from site sponsors who help Groups underwrite the cost of providing the PGDC to you free of charge. However, none of your personal information is shared with such sponsors. Nor does PGDC provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. Likewise, if a new product or service becomes available on the PGDC, we will share information with you about the product or service and provide you with an opportunity to contact the provider via link; however, we will not provide your information to the product or service provider.
- PGDC and its Groups do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people, or nonaffiliated companies or organizations.
- PGDC and its Groups respond to subpoenas, court orders, and legal process; and to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Confidentiality and Security
- PGDC limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- PGDC employs physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your PGDC Account Information is password-protected.
- PGDC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PGDC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Planned Giving Design Center, LLC
P.O. Box 830
Indian Trail, NC 28079