Serving Notice on Foreign Charities

Serving Notice on Foreign Charities

Forum topic posted in Forum on 2 June 2010| comments
audience: | last updated: 2 June 2010
1 post / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 09/28/2005
Points: 30
When U.S. charities are involved in a Petition to Modify an Irrevocable Trust, notice must be served on the Attorney General's Office. Who should be served when foreign charities are involved? Specifically, I am dealing with a trust where remainder beneficiaries are "El Salvadoran colleges and universities" or "established endowment funds" in El Salvador.

Add comment

Login or register to post comments


7520 Rates: June 3.4% May 3.2% April 3.2%

Already a member?

Learn, Share, Gain Insight, Connect, Advance

Join Today For Free!

Join the PGDC community and…

  • Learn through thousands of pages of content, newsletters and forums
  • Share by commenting on and rating content, answering questions in the forums, and writing
  • Gain insight into other disciplines in the field
  • Connect – Interact – Grow
  • Opt-in to Include your profile in our searchable national directory. By default, your identity is protected

…Market yourself to a growing industry